- Test’s software releases during the product development.
- Configures necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Provides technical expertise on specific products, operating systems and specialized environments.
- Writes or assists in the development of Test Conditions, Test Cases.
- Test Case Execution, Bug Reporting, Tracking and Closing
- Completes assigned test-related tasks.
- Assists in review of test processes as they are developed.
- Develop and execute automated scripts in Selenium/meter etc.
- Selecting or identifying areas/test cases for Automation.
- Co-ordination Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues.
- Debugging Test Cases and fixing errors.
- Executing/Running Test Cases
- Defect Reporting & Tracking, Test Reporting.
- Defining and exporting Test Results.
Qualified candidates will be highly organized and detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to make contributions quickly and meet project milestones and demanding deadlines.
Excellent documentation and organizational skills are essential.
- Qualification: Any
- Knowledge in writing scripts and automate the testing.
- Done a Software Testing course from a reputed institution (Testing certification like ISTQB is a plus).
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and the defect reporting process.
- Experience: 3+ years in testing
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Experience/Knowledge with automated testing tools like Selenium
- Experience /knowledge in Web/Mobile security testing.