UI/UX designers are responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital tool, such as a website. The UI/UX designer will work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
- Understanding of different styles. Ability to apply the right style in a design.
- Skilled in using standard design tools to create production quality graphics
- Ability to implement usable prototypes of a designed UI will be an advantage.
- Must have exhibited an eye for detail and perfection, in existing portfolio of work
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Someone with an inherent need to turn out high quality designs
- Proven experience in designing interfaces adhering to design standards of web and mobile platforms
- Ability to articulate rationale behind designs i.e. how your designs suit the audience they are being designed for
- Team player who works with technical and marketing teams to deliver the right outcomes
- Should have 2-4 yrs of professional UI design experience.
- Strong knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 or SCSS, Bootstrap 5, JQuery, Photoshop.
- Understand the business requirement and deliver the outstanding design on a user-centric experience.
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction models.
- Advanced skills in problem-solving and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to design for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android, and iOS.
- Should have experience in Adobe XD or Photoshop.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.