Partner with Us
Why are we franchising?
With over 8 years of success, in the Recruitment Segment, we are on an expansion spree and are on the lookout for franchisees in all cities & towns across South India. Franchising is our vision to expand an exciting and profitable business model with like-minded entrepreneurs across the country.
India ranks as the most attractive staffing market worldwide. The vision behind our expansion into several pockets of the country is to cater to the recruitment needs of our clients throughout India. We run a very transparent, lucrative, and high-return franchise program for Entrepreneurs and even for, hard-working and enterprising people who can put in a couple of hours every day and work from home or their office. We offer selected individuals the chance to build and develop their own business in the recruitment field. Through our training and support, we show you how to combine your expertise and efforts with our infrastructure, training, and business sharing opportunities to build a profitable recruitment franchise.
Tag along with the Biggest Recruitment Brand in Kerala
What is franchising?
Franchising is the legal license provided by a company (franchiser) to an individual or group of individuals (franchisees) to carry out its business which can be mutually beneficial to both. It is a business in which the owners, or franchisers, sell the rights to their business logo and model to third parties, or franchisees. Franchises are an extremely common way of doing business. The franchisee is said to have a greater incentive than a franchiser because he/she has a direct stake in the business. There is a reason why franchising has been around for decades. That’s because it is a great way for individuals to own and operate their own business. Did you know that franchised business has 85% success rate in comparison with individual business? In fact, India is known as one of the biggest franchising markets in the world!
Who can be a franchise Owner?
- Anyone with a passion to run a business can be a franchise owner. (FOCO)
- An Individual aiming at self-employment can be One person Franchise (FOFO)
What are the pre-requisites of starting up as a One person franchise?
- Around 200 to 500 sq. ft. of commercial or semi-commercial space. No problems if you do not have one of your own. You can even work from the comfort of your home.
- A low franchise fee of Rs. 35,000/- +GST. This will be a one-time non-refundable deposit. There are no extra or hidden charges.
- A telephone and an internet connection.
- Basic recruitment exposure
- Good communication and entrepreneurial skills.
What are the pre-requisites of starting up as a corporate franchise?
- Around 500 to 1000 sq. ft. of commercial or semi-commercial space.
- A corporate Franchise needs to be registered as a legal entity. Registration could be that of a Sole proprietory firm, Partnership, OPC, Pvt Ltd, or LLP ( in short we can have a corporate franchisee agreement signed with an individual.
- A one-time non-refundable franchise deposit fee of Rs. 4,50,000/- +GST.
- Ofice Set up and infrastructure.
Do I need to meet any monthly target?
Yes. To make sure clients in your territory receive satisfactory service you will be required to close at least 2 positions in any given month. And of course, it goes without saying that the more positions you close the more money you earn.
Will anyone else be given a franchise within my territory?
No. You will be given territorial rights in your locality and will be solely responsible to cater to the staffing needs of our clients within your zone.
Can I directly contact the clients?
No. Client coordination is managed only by our support team. We have a single point of contact and follow-up process with all our clients.
Do I need to undertake promotional activities to promote my business?
Local advertising is optional. Advertising on a local level will have to be funded by you based on the format in content and design as deemed appropriate by CONNECTING 2 WORK
I run an existing Recruitment Business. Can I still take up your franchise?
A franchise can be granted to you as per the normal qualification process. However, on receiving the same, you will need to continue and comply only with our norms and franchise format. At the time the agreement expires all your existing clients will have to be empanelled with CONNECTING 2 WORK.
Will I be entitled to any reimbursable expenses related to the business?
No, all business-related expenses will have to be borne by the franchisees.
What will be my job as a franchisee?
You will receive details of vacancies/positions from our clients on a consistent basis through the Recruitment management application. Your job will require you to source, shortlist, and contact prospective job seekers by email or phone for interviews for every relevant job order allotted to you. Our team of expert consulting professionals will track the progress of the process through the recruitment management software. Once you shortlist the profiles and the Applicant Tracking system is updated, C2W’s Account managers will coordinate with the client in managing the recruitment process further. The account manager will also act as a representative of the Client and coordinate the interview process with you. In the meantime, you will keep the candidate updated on the recruitment process. Once you are able to close the position successfully, and after the candidate joins the client’s employment, we receive our service fees as per the terms decided in the agreement with the client. The service fee is usually 8.33 % (May vary from Client to Client) of the Annual CTC offered to the candidate placed. This service fee is shared between you and CONNECTING 2 WORK in the ratio as agreed upon. Besides this we expect you, as our franchisee, to appoint someone to source local clients which would balance the business composition. Local clients would add up to the revenue for you as well as for CONNECTING 2 WORK apart from our clients that you would be getting from our sources.
When and how do I get paid as a franchisee?
- Closure of Positions: HR Global will release the payments once on the 28th of every month for all positions that are closed during the preceding month. For E.g. Your payment will be sent to you on the 28th of April for all closures of positions for the month of March. You will receive the payment for closure only after HR Global receives the payment from the client.
- Your share of the earnings can be directly deposited into your bank account via NEFT. Or you can opt for a Cheque to be couriered to your mailing address.
Till how long can I remain as your franchisee?
An agreement will initially be drawn for a period of one year and can be renewed every year
How do I know my candidate is selected?
You are at liberty to contact any candidate you have chosen at any time. After all they are yours!
I am interested. How do I become a CONNECTING 2 WORK franchisee?
- You can collect the Franchise Agreement and Application Form from our Head Office or we could even give you the soft copies on request.
- Print the Franchise Agreement on an Rs. 200/- Stamp Paper.
- Sign and fill out both documents.
- Prepare a Cheque or DD for the Franchise Fee payable at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala in favor of CONNECTING 2 WORK HR SOLUTIONS PVT LTD.
- Copy of photo ID Proof such as a driving license or Aadhar card.
- Make a Xerox of an Address Proof such as your Aadhar card or DL
- Print 2 Passport size photographs.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 0471-4011026, +91 7736043614
How soon can I get started as a franchisee?
It usually takes around 7-10 business days once your payment is received and the agreement is signed.
Can I visit your office?
Of course, you can and are most welcome to do so. We are open on all days between 10.00 AM and &.6.00 PM except Saturday & Sundays. Just make sure you call us and fix an appointment before coming at least a day in advance.
Will I receive any kind of support and guidance from you?
You will receive an initial one-week training which will provide you with an insight on the general business model, and day-to-day business practices. The training will be conducted either online or in-person based on the situation. If you wish to take part in a one-day training and orientation program at our Trivandrum office you will be most welcome.
You will also be provided with a personalized login to our Recruitment Engine along with your official email Ids. you will also be introduced to all the business interphases and workflow maps.