- Ability to upsell, promote and ensure that the guest is enjoying their dining experience.
- Ability to charm guests with his/her knowledge of the food & beverage products in a friendly and approachable manner.
- Ability to explain the food menu in terms of preparation methods, ingredients used, portion size and presentation.
- General knowledge about food allergies, dietary restriction, common brand of beverages to ensure smooth recommendation to gusts.
- Ability to read the different types of guests and dining clientele.
- Ability to mold his/her service output to suit the type of clientele that he/she is serving at the table.
- Maintain the utmost cleanliness and hygiene standards in the restaurant.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Hardworking, motivated, serious, team player and passionate about food, beverage and service
- Possess a well-groomed, clean and professional appearance
- Prior exposure to leadership training programs preferred, a combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative