We are looking for an Android/IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android/IOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Minimum 1 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of Android/IOS SDK, different versions of Android/IOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Proficiency in Java, Android/IOS Studio, Android/IOS SDK, in-depth understanding of object-oriented design ideas, common design patterns.
- Basic understanding of Android/IOS system application management, process management, memory management mechanism.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android/IOS applications to back-end services.
- Basic knowledge of Android/IOS UI design principles.
- Familiar with the network communication mechanism under Android/IOS, have a basic understanding of socket communication.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android/IOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications (like Google firebase).
- Understanding of Google’s Android/IOS design principles and interface guidelines.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude.