- Btech/Mtech/BCA/Bsc CS or equivalent
- Must be certified in SAP ABAP course or Must have 6 months of training experience in SAP ABAP.
- Develop and maintain SAP design and technical specification documents, and conduct unit, integration and release testing to validate functionality;
- Implement SAP ABAP software applications and interfaces within SAP NetWeaver instances;
- Support end-user’s Acceptance Testing activities, and participate in Production Operations and Release Management support;
- Assist with upgrades, and new releases and monitor performance of the technical objects;
- BAPIs, BADIs, RFCs, IDOCs, LSMW, writing user exits, BDC coding, and interfaces;
- SAP ABAP/4 programming using: SAPScript, iDocs, BAPI, RFC;
- Develop and maintain SAP design and technical specification documents; assist in defining and documenting SAP Best Practices;
- Code change and code review;
- Analyze and fix the issues related to Gateway OData;
- Develop enhancements;
- Analyze and Fix IDOC, Web Service, RFC Issues;
- Help client in solution;
- Writing technical specifications.