As a Science Teacher, you will be responsible for explaining to students the science principles and concepts as per their curriculum. You will also be responsible for making use of teaching aid and materials for better explanation and teaching experience.
Apart from this, you should have outstanding classroom management abilities and the ability to manage time efficiently. You should also have excellent communication skills as well as good teaching skills.
Send in your job application if you are interested in this job role.
- Planning and implementing Science teaching strategies.
- Developing teaching aid and materials.
- Planning lessons as per the grade levels.
- Explaining science concepts and principles to the students in a comprehensible manner.
- Preparing and delivering lecture sessions.
- Planning extra curriculum activities.
- Overseeing the science laboratory activities.
- Assigning projects and assignments to the students.
- Maintaining examination grades and attendance.
- Participating in the science exhibitions.
- Helping students with their science projects.
- Attending meetings, workshops, and conferences.
- Performing administrative tasks as and when required.
- Paying extra attention to the struggling students.
- Creating a fun and engaging classroom environment.
- Arranging field trips and other fun activities.
- Taking feedbacks from the students as well as parents.
- Reporting students’ progress to the parents and higher management.
- Maintaining reports for future reference.
- Researching on modern techniques in explaining concepts.
- Attending parents-teachers meeting.
- Organizing events to showcase the students’ talents.
- Staying updated with the latest developments in teaching techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Education, Biology, or a related degree.
- Proven work experience as a Science Teacher, Teacher, or a similar role in the Education department.
- A professional teaching license is mandatory.
- Formal training or apprenticeship will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent classroom management abilities.
- Ability to multitask efficiently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge and experience using various teaching aids.
- Ability to work in tense situations.
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- A patient and creative individual.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools and online classroom management software.
- Ability to work independently with no minimal supervision.