We are seeking skilled, experienced engineers to join our bourgeoning conversational AI practice and help us build high-quality solutions for our customers. The right candidate will have an understanding of conversational AI (i.e., chatbots, intelligent chat, virtual assistants), natural language processing (NLP), natural language understanding (NLU), and the leading platforms for developing conversational AI solutions.
• Strong Technical background in delivery of AI-enabled ChatBots solutions
• Should work closely with all team members providing subject matter expertise and solutions to the most challenging software development tasks.
• The person should have 3-6 years of experience in Chatbot design and development using NLP/NLU and conversational AI.
• Strong exposure to the latest trends and technologies of AI and ChatBot to propose the right Architecture for products and solutions.
• Commitment to high-quality customer service and attention to detail.
• Superior communication skills, both oral and written.
Roles and Responsibilities
As Technical Lead, you drive by Conversational AI products and solution development. In a typical product lifecycle, you will be working as the technology lead with a sound understanding of the business drivers and the capabilities of IT and how these can contribute to run an organization better or differently. You will lead a team of Data Scientists and be their single point of contact for technical clarification and impediment resolution.
• Creative translation of business needs into a conceptual, logical, and physical architecture design of the solution
• Translate business requirements and processes into technical requirement and configuration settings specific to Cognitive Robotics Automation solutions
• Assess technical feasibility for the identified automation opportunities
• Design/Architecture of the product/solution across various technologies such as AI, NLP, ML, Cognitive to develop ChatBots/Agent Assist/Virtual Assistant in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
• Proactively identify and address technical strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats across the automation landscape
• Report progress and maintain a proper level of communication with management and staff, as appropriate.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in the AI and ChatBot development.
• 3+ years of strong experience in building AI-based conversational ChatBot platform/Frameworks [like IBM Watson, Microsoft Bot Framework, Dialogflow etc] Position
• Excellent understanding of conversational AI (i.e., chatbots, intelligent chat, virtual assistants), natural language processing (NLP), natural language understanding (NLU), and the leading platforms for developing conversational AI solutions.
• Experience in developing Voice assistants for platforms Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, etc
• Must have hands on technical experience in Managing delivery for AI Chatbots / AL ML projects, preferred someone who has developed AI chatbots previously
• Good exposure to Machine Learning/Deep Learning tools & techniques and experience in Natural Language processing.
• Hands-on experience in Python is mandatory.
• Experience in ML/DL libraries like TensorFlow/Keras/PyTorch is mandatory.
• Well-versed with different APIs and API methods.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required. Leadership/Personal Attributes Strategic thinking
• Excellent analytical, logical, problem solving, and numerical skills.
• A self-starter, creative thinker, collaborator, and a confident communicator with a passion for excellence
. • Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects simultaneously, prioritizing workloads to meet competing deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to roll up your sleeves and proactively learn new technologies.
• Display a solid work ethic and provide the best possible support on a timely basis.
• Have a mindset of Continuous Improvement. • Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.