• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new features.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• 0.5-2 years of experience
• Bachelors or above degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• Proven software development experience and Android skills.
• Proven working experience in native Android app development.
• Have published at least one original Android app.
• Experience with Android SDK.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.