We are looking to employ a driven and experienced area sales manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of field sales representatives. The area sales manager’s responsibilities include delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluating the performance of the sales team, and preparing concise sales reports. You should also be able to develop as well as modify customer frequency plans as needed.
Area Sales Manager Requirements:
- · Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Effective communication skill
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Develop Sales and marketing strategies to drive Sales growth in the assigned area.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve Sales performance.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Reaching the targets and goals set in the assigned area.
- Developing Sales strategies and setting targets.
- Compiling and analyzing Sales figures.
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
- Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
- Estabilishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
- MBA Marketing/ Any degree, computer knowledge in Ms Office, Mailing..Etc Required 3-7 Experience in the same field.
- Provide Field Allowances, Incentive, PF, ESI/ Medi claim.
- The manager should handle both trivandrum and kollam.