We are seeking skilled, experienced architect to join our bourgeoning conversational AI practice and help us build high-quality solutions for our customers. The right candidate will have an understanding of conversational AI (i.e., chatbots, intelligent chat, virtual assistants), natural language processing (NLP), natural language understanding (NLU), and the leading platforms for developing conversational AI solutions.
• The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Architect is responsible for the definition, design, and build of products & solutions that drive business growth and productivity through automation.
• The role will focus on emerging AI / Automation, Data Analytics technologies such as Digital Assistants (chatbots), Machine Learning, and Robotics Process Automation.
• The Architect works closely with all team members providing subject matter expertise and solutions to the most challenging software development tasks.
• The person should have 3-6 years of experience in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics product/solution design & development.
• Strong exposure to the latest trends and technologies of AI and Analytics to propose the right Architecture for products and solutions
. • Demonstrated ability to analyze data and communicate insights to stakeholders as well as to get creative when data does not readily exist
• Commitment to high-quality customer service and attention to detail.
• Superior communication skills, both oral and written.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As an Architect, you drive by Conversational AI & Data Analytics products and solution development. In a typical product lifecycle, you will be working as the technology lead with a sound understanding of the business drivers and the capabilities of IT and how these can contribute to run an organization better or differently. You will lead a team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers and be their single point of contact for technical clarification and impediment resolution.
• Creative translation of business needs into a conceptual, logical, and physical architecture design of the solution
• Responsible for understanding the business problems, identifying/applying the right AI, Data Analytics tools, and technologies to solve problems, and involving in the formulation and execution of technologies
• Collaboration with the technical teams needed to deliver the design. Leading architecture and design competency for the automation technology stack
• Independently design and undertake new research as well as a partner in a team environment across organizations.
• Develop topics for creative and innovative R&D approaches to solving major machine-learning or artificial intelligence challenges
• Manage the full lifecycle of Machine Learning microservices, including model prototyping, training & evaluation, containerization, unit testing, performance optimization, and deployment in a Docker or Kubernetes-based infrastructure
- Develop required data analytics models, algorithms, or prototype applications applying formulated AI recipes and verify the problem/solution fit. Develop models for prediction, recommendation, anomaly detection, and sentiment insights.
• Collaboration with developers and engineering teams resolving the most challenging tasks ensuring the proposed design is properly implemented.
• Design and develop standard/custom analytics report & dashboards.
• Understand the information needs of the users, structure reports, and provide a detailed analysis basis the user needs and develop BI dashboards and reports that are simple and intuitive to use.
• Proactively identify and address technical strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats across the automation landscape • Strategy for managing the changes to the architecture (new business needs, technology changes, etc.)
• Explain architecture standards and recommendation to business partners and drive alignment
• Report progress and maintain a proper level of communication with management and staff, as appropriate.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in the AI and Data Analytics field.
• 2+ years of strong experience in building AI-based conversational ChatBot using Dialogflow or Azure BOT
• 3+ years of experience in Big data stacks to derive Data Intelligence and experience in working cloud-based platforms and technologies (AWS/Microsoft Azure/IBM Watson).
• Solid experience as a solution architect, providing technical leadership and guidance designing enterprise software.
• Good exposure to Machine Learning/Deep Learning tools & techniques and experience in Natural Language processing.
• Experience integrating solutions that incorporate the state-of-the-art methods coupled with the creativity and intelligence to advance beyond in one or more subfields of ML or AI: Computer Vision; Pattern Recognition; Predictive Modeling and Decision Support; Reduced Order Modeling
. • Hands-on experience in Python is mandatory.
• Hands-on exposure in Tableau/Power BI, etc.
• Hands-on experience in ML/DL libraries like TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch is mandatory.
• Strong data visualization skills in creating information-dense, easy to understand reports & dashboards.
• Deep experience in building descriptive, predictive analytical solutions like Segmentation, Classification, and Clustering
• Must be able to clearly understand and articulate a data science problem and work on solutions independently.
• Experience in SQL and experience with relational databases like Oracle, Teradata, MS SQL Server, etc
. • Well-versed with different APIs and API methods.
• Realtime experience in production code deployment using Kubernetes or Docker
• Good to have Healthcare and Retail domain experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
Leadership/Personal Attributes Strategic thinking
• Excellent analytical, logical, problem solving, and numerical skills.
• A self-starter, creative thinker, collaborator, and a confident communicator with a passion for excellence.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects simultaneously, prioritizing workloads to meet competing deadlines
. • Demonstrated ability to roll up your sleeves and proactively learn new technologies.
• Display a solid work ethic and provide the best possible support on a timely basis.
• Have a mindset of Continuous Improvement.
• Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.