Job Summary :
The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients. The Business Development Executive will research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue. Business Development Executive Duties and
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
• Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; meeting clients and closing sales; working with client through closing process
• Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Requirements and Qualifications :
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management of minimum 6 months to 1 year.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
• 6 months to 1 year of cold calling & field sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Demonstrated and proven sales results
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team Nice to Have
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred)