- Supervising and delegating tasks to the sales team members.
- Meeting sales targets and sales goals efficiently.
- Building relationships with the old and existing customers.
- Attending meetings and daily standups.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales staff.
- Ensuring the store is well stocked and restocking them as and when required.
- Making sure the store is clean and tidy all the time.
- Providing training sessions to the new team members.
- Maintaining a positive working environment for the employees.
- Assisting Sales Manager in planning effective sales strategies.
- Addressing customer’s issues in a timely manner.
- Performing administrative tasks of transactions such as recording and filing details.
- Assisting the HR department in hiring new employees.
- Adhering to the work policies, ethics, and regulations of a firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication, or a related field.
- Working experience as an Assistant Sales Manager, Sales Assistant, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to provide amazing customer service to clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Knowledge and experience using effective sales strategies.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to make a timely decision.
- Good sales and people skills.