Back-end Developer job profile
Back-end developers are usually responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
A back-end web developer is responsible for server-side web application logic as well as the integration of the front-end part.
In order to attract Back-end Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Back-end Developer job description.
Back-end Developer duties and responsibilities
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies
Backend Developer Requirements
1) Strong development experience in the design and implementation of C# and ASP .Net applications, web services, and SOA.
2) In-depth knowledge of C# and ASP.net including the use of web forms, MVC, custom user controls, validation controls, data access components.
3) Thorough understanding of third-party system APIs.
4) Thorough understanding of third-party front-end toolkits and components.
5) Experience in reusable objects, classes, and components.
6) Strong working experience performing complex queries using a variety of SQL based tools and techniques.
7) In-depth knowledge of OOP best practices.
8) Working Knowledge of web server configuration and web architecture fundamentals.
9) Review incoming requests and provide basic analysis of possible solutions.
10) Utilize and create code for reuse.