We are looking for a competitive and proactive promoter who will strive to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for our brand, by promoting the products and/or services we provide. You will be responsible for advertising our products and/or services through marketing activities, such as in-person demonstrations, at different events.
To be successful as a promoter you must stay up to date with product and/or service features and represent the brand in a professional and positive manner.
- Setting up and maintaining a demonstration area, such as a table, stand, or booth at various events.
- Keeping the demonstration area tidy and well stocked with products, samples, and/or literature.
- Demonstrating the features of a product or service to potential customers.
- Employing interactive materials such as videos, charts, or slideshows to share information about a product or service, when necessary.
- Answering any questions potential customers might have about a product or service.
- Recording transactions and stock levels.
- Processing customers’ payments.
- Generating reports that outline customers’ interest levels, questions asked, number of products/samples/literature sold and/or distributed at various events.
- Staying up to date with product or service features.
- High school diploma.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or a related field, preferred.
- Proven working experience as a promoter.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of successful promotions.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.