This position is responsible for day to day management of the IT department including (IT infrastructure, process and systems).
TECHNICAL SKILLS: –
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Navision ERP 2017 & LS Retail.- Implementation and Functional
- Server installation, maintenance and networking
- Software installations and maintenance
- 12 + years of information technology experience. which includes 5+ years in retail and one end to end implementation in Microsoft Navision.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: –
- Establishing and maintaining technical and operational requirements, researching and evaluating solutions to solve the organization’s technical challenges and working with other departments to budget and allocate funds for the organization’s technical equipment and software needs
- Ensure the streamlined operation of the IT Division is in alignment with the business objectives.
- Plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT Department
- Work closely with decision makers in other Divisions to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization
- Define and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Generate, automate and produce operational reports and management information, adhering to defined templates and ensuring compliance with information security protocols
- Works with top management to forecast needs, formulate plans and ensure adequate Information Technology resources are available to meet department needs.
- Prepares annual budget for Division and provides support information for technology-related budget requests for the organization
- Develops forecast for hardware/ software/ application development directions over a two-year planning horizon
- Monitors performance and capacities of the network and computer systems and planning and budgeting for necessary system upgrades.
- Provides technical leadership and direction in ensuring the successful integration of new methods and technologies with existing systems.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED: –
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Management and leadership skills
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: –
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or Computer science
- MS Certification of NAV