We are looking for Ayurvedic Doctors to provide services to Patients from all over Globe. A reputable and well-rounded Ayurvedic Practitioner to join our hospital with 8-10 Years of Experience. The Ayurvedic Practitioner will be required to consult with patients to determine their needs, and to monitor the effectiveness of interventions.
Perks and Benefits
Meals, Cabs, Uniform, Accommodation with family in 2BHK flat
Role: General Practitioner
Industry Type: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Ayurveda, Panchkarma
Employment Type: Permanent, Full time
Role category: Medical Professional
Education: MD in Panchakarma / Kayachiktsa with 8 – 10 yrs of Experience
Salary: Upto 10-18 L P.A.
Key skills: Ayurvedic Consultant, Ayurveda Therepist, Ayurveda Doctor, Ayurvedic Physician, Ayurvedic Doctor
- Arranging consultations with patients and issuing reminders about these closer to the day of each appointment.
- Conducting screening and diagnostic tests to reveal health issues.
- Calming anxious and distressed patients.
- Restoring patients to good health by administering or suggesting interventions such as Punchkarma , yoga , Diet & Ayurvedic substances.
- Informing patients about the functions of each treatment.
- Recording and storing your notes after each consultation.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implications of treatments.
- Must Be BAMS and MD in Ayurveda
- Should have a degree from Reputed University
- Must have experience of minimum 8 – 10 Years.
- License to operate as an Ayurvedic Practitioner.
- Expertise in Patient Handling in OPD / IPD.
- Expertise in all Panchakarma Therapies.
- Experience in different therapies.
- Outstanding clinical judgment.
- Ability to explain complex health-related phenomena in a simple manner
- Should have good communication Skills Perferablly English