Job Brief :
The ETL Architect will be responsible for driving the overall design and determining the ETL architecture necessary for the BI team to develop and implement large complex projects.
- Providing technical and data leadership to the application development group
- Work with the team to design the whole dataflow process
- Work as the data pipeline architect
- Orchestrating data extraction and loading
- Identify opportunities to optimize the ETL environment, quality and validation processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- ETL Lead/Architect – 8 to 10 years of dedicated experience in ETL
- Very strong foundation of ETL; should have working experience of at least one of the ETL tools
- Very strong experience in SQL and advanced SQL
- Should have working knowledge on AWS environments, Data Lake etc.
- Must be proficient in ETL processes and database loading and manipulation
- Must have proficiency in work-flow process development for managing load dependencies and automation
- Must be able to investigate and resolve ETL processes issues
- Experience on Process design or architecture would be a plus
CTC is open for right candidate.