Roles and Responsibilities
• Working knowledge with “iframe” and its customization
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Design mobile-based.
• Collaborate with back end developers & web designers to improve usability.
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
• Create quality mock-ups and prototypes.
• Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
• Proven work experience as 3-4 years Front-end developer
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Experience with data structure libraries
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Experience in Node.js, Angular (2 to 3 years)
• Strong Knowledge in HTML, CSS and jQuery
• Must have UI/UX experience and familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Proffered experience in bulling UI for chatbots in web.
• Candidate with strong technical background in developing UI/UX solutions
• Building web-based back-ends for content management
• Building APIs to connect chatbot with the dashboard and DB
• Nice to have experience in PHP with frameworks like Laravel
• Experience in working with both relational (MySQL) and non-relational (MongoDB, Redis, etc) DBs will be added advantage
• A self-starter, creative thinker, collaborator, and a confident communicator with a passion for excellence
. • Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects simultaneously, prioritizing workloads to meet competing deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to roll up your sleeves and proactively learn new technologies.
• Display a solid work ethic and provide the best possible support on a timely basis.
• Have a mindset of Continuous Improvement. • Be able to work independently with minimal supervision