Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver fully functional, well tested web application/middle ware/APIs developed according to quality standards.
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives. Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that performs efficiently.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Daily reporting.
- Collaborate, learn, teach
Required Skills (* skills are mandatory to apply):
- 6+ years extensive hands-on experience.
- Deep understanding of .NET fundamentals, OOPs, Design Principles, Component Based Scalable Design and Security/Performance best practices .
- Expert In Microservice/Docker Architecture
- Deep understanding on Web Application development using C#/.Net and SQL Server.
- Expert in web api.
- Expert in Entity Framework &Linq.
- Expert in Client side scripting, UI, Css, Html
- Expert in Server side and Database Side (MSSQL, SSRS, Scheduler, Trigger…)
- Expert in advanced and complicated architecture design.
- Expert in design patterns (Singleton).
- Core 2.0 is a plus
- Code first approach knowledge is a plus
- Any CMS like umbraco, Kentico cloud experience is a plus.
- Expert in B2B or B2C Application development is a plus.
- UI Frameworks like JQuery, Angular 2/4 or ReactJS is a plus.
- Strong design, documentation, problem solving skills with zeal to be on top of new technologies.
- Ability to work in fast paced agile and challenging environments.
- Apply Here