We are looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)