- Experienced in hospitality is mandatory, Male candidates are preferred, food and accommodation provided, Candidates who wants good knowledge in HR administration.
- Candidates needs knowledge in ESI, PF, Gratuity and also in recruitment process.
- Need knowledge in online job portals.
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
- 15-20 days of notice period can be accommodate, requires immediate joiners.