- Design and build iPhone / iPad applicationsCollaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Experience writing rich GUIs for the iPhone and iPadFully responsible for Mobile App development in the teamBuild and publish applications in Appstore
Key Skills :
- Excellent knowledge in Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa, CocoaTouch, and XCode
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of iOS app development
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
- Good Knowledge of iOS SDKs Push Notifications
- Strong knowledge of Delegation, protocols.
- Knowledge of blocks Experience working in business applications with complicated workflows (optional) Experience in Agile methodology. The candidate should have a good attitude, flexible in work hours and should be a quick learner.
- apply here