Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
Java Developer Requirements:
1. Experience of 1 – 4 years in IT.
2. Good technical grounding and hands-on experience in Java.
3. Strong algorithm and problem-solving skills.
4. Strong advanced java concepts such as multi-threading, design patterns, collections and deep understanding of core java concepts.
5. Expertise working with Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL is a strong plus.
6. Knowledge of web services (RESTful APIs) and servlets is a strong plus.
7. Experience working in Application performance and scalability is a strong plus
8. Experience working in Application security is a strong plus0