Java Developer Job Description
We are looking for a Java Developer. Java Developers are responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
Java Developers need to compile detailed technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent written communication.
Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
Java Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures and statistical analyses.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Good knowledge and experience in Hibernate and Spring.