We are looking for a Jr. Tableau Developer who has worked and possess the expertise with the below skills:
- 2-5 years Tableau development experience building dashboards
- Hands on experience required on Tableau & preparing Dashboards.
- Develop, design and supporting interactive Tableau dashboard reports and templates.
- Deploy dashboard/reports to Tableau server environment
- Skilled with data analysis, data visualization and reporting & analytics
- Support multi environment Tableau infrastructure including server security, troubleshooting and general system maintenance.
- Strong experience writing complex queries on multiple databases OLTP such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Change management experience with demonstrable ability to effectively apply complex change requests in challenging business situations
- Critical thinking/analytical skills and intellectual curiosity
- Strong analysis and fact-based decision-making
- Ability to communicate complex information in simple terms (oral and written)
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize requests and workload accordingly
- Influence horizontally and vertically across the organization and diverse stakeholders with varying degrees of technical understanding
- Exhibit strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Alteryx and healthcare datasets would be an added advantage
- Research source data and design solutions that provide high performance visuals in Tableau.
- Understand and synthesize complex data into executive summaries. Understand the operational metrics and key performance indicators used in making business decisions.
- Designs and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions
- Participate in defining best practices around report development, testing and access management. • Responsible for requirements gathering and creating business requirement documents
- Responsible for handling complex change requests and in challenging business situations
- Responsible for query performance tuning and ETL (extract, transform, and load) in order to troubleshoot issues with dashboard
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data. Transform analyses into concrete, actionable recommendations to drive decision-making
Education: IT Graduate (BE, BTech or MCA)