We are looking for passionate WordPress Developers to develop websites for our domestic and international clients. Candidates should be familiar with all major aspects of WordPress development – both front-end and back-end development.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- enerating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- 2+ years experience only preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field preferred
- Proven work experience in WordPress/WooCommerce website development
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Team building skills
- Should be able to communicate well with the clients
- Project effort estimation and scoping out the project well.