We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
Machine Operators may work with mechanical or computer operated equipment. They must be technically-inclined and be able to properly utilize tools and machinery. Since problems with machinery may arise, Machine Operators must be able to analyze situations and find solutions.
Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma/ ITI / Mechanical / Fitter Courses
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Apply Here