We are looking for an IT manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
NAV 2017 ERP Knowledge End user problems by analytical trouble shooting and reporting.
- Developing and designing the requirements & Customization based on tech document
- Plan develop and back up recovery plans and restore procedure procedures.
- Handles complex problems that are escalated by the end user and external support canters to find resolution on NAV 2017 ERP.
- Master creation, posting of journals, Posting of invoices, Assembly orders.
- Create Database Logins and window logins.
- Roles and permissions setup
- Customization based on tech document.
- Integration with 3rd party Software if requires.
- Training users on finance, purchase, sales and production modules.
- User Training on Posting Journals (Invoices, Journals, Bank Transactions)
- Customizing new reports for Finance, GRN, Stock and Warehouse reports etc.
- Sales invoice, Sales order, Purchase invoice, Purchase order reports, Financial Documents.
- Create / Modify user required Reports and Pages.
- Trouble shooting for any errors user comes across.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Mandatory Experience : Retail Experience (Hyper Market /Super Market), Implementation, Technical support (Write New /Modify Codeunit’s & Queries, Create / Modify Reports & Pages)
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- Preferring BE/B.Tech qualification