The primary responsibility will be to develop the different layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft technologies – C#, ADO.Net, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server.
- Hands on experience in client-side development using Angular framework.
- Familiar with API development using JSON for Mobile and Web
- Hands on experience in designing web application for high performance
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft design patterns, development practices, application blocks, tools
- Should be confident, self-driven with a lot of initiative, and should have the zeal and energy to quickly ramp-up on upcoming technologies
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Familiar with API Development.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience in developing unit test cases and unit testing.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, TFS.
- Apply here