Role and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service by effectively managing the customer expectations.
- Must be able to properly diagnose, troubleshoot and solve the service tickets.
- Must have a reliable transportation and being willing to travel to remote sites, while maintaining a safe driving record.
- New Service installations – Perform quality end to end installations, from cabling to link testing
- Proper Installation and commissioning of Network devices – Router, Switch, WIFI devices
- SLA Achievements – Manage assigned tickets to ensure service calls are completed within the Service Level Agreement.
- Provide accurate and timely Service ticket reports.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work indoor and outdoor under variable environmental conditions.
- PRTG – Sensor creation, data analysis and problem solving using the data.
- Log analysis for all servers.
- Firewall – Installation, configuration and maintenance.
Proficient with remote login resolution.