– IT experience with the Voice platforms a plus/IP PBX systems: Avaya, Cisco.
– Experience in VOIP networking is an advantage.
– Ability to work on projects from planning to implementing mid-level to high-level projects
– Great troubleshooting skills on workstations, networks and servers
– Ability to work independently on Remote Infrastructure Management and direct a team of technicians
– Ability to work with team to provide solutions for problems brought Level I and Level II technicians
– 1+ years of experience working on Microsoft Server platforms
– Experience in configuring, servicing and modifying MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Server 2003/2008/2012, SBS 2003/2008/2012 and Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013, Microsoft SQL Server Administration.
– Experience in managing industry leading Firewall, Security devices, backup and recovery tools
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– MCSE Certified, Active CCNA a plus
– Extensive knowledge of WAN, LAN and WLAN networking
– Experience with configuring VPN
– Knowledge in setting up and maintaining Windows Domains, GPOs and Active Directory management
– Experience helping to identify and resolve trouble spots within networks – Strong project scope development experience. Ability to identify and create project plans with estimated hours and defined equipment.
– Previous experience working for a managed services IT firm a plus
some of the core responsibilities will be:
– To provide implementation and supporting operations consisting of all business critical systems of various business functions. Networking, Microsoft Products, Firewall Management and Backup and Recovery Services etc.
– To maintain an up to record of network diagrams, inventory databases and equipment specifications related to the customer’s services, including updates to the knowledge base.
– Demonstrate the ability to work independently within a fast paced environment – Participate in Project Work as required for Network Services.
– To Provide ownership of complex Incident and Problem cases per ITIL guidelines including process execution & documentation, policy formation. Knowledge of ticketing tools will be an added advantage. – Analyzing the problems and implementing the required corrective actions, meeting SLA requirements.
– Team review and implementing the necessary automation tools.
– Co-ordination with upstream providers for internet routing/network congestion related issues.
– Create, maintain and follow policies to improve internal services
– Metrics management, reporting and improvements.
– Deep understanding of firewall administration, intrusion detection and virus protection systems
– Analysis and research of security alerts Qualification
– Good understanding of Patch Management, Recovery Services environment.