- Meeting with clients and identifying their dietary needs by assessing their health, exercise routine, and food habits.
- Developing and helping implement personalized nutrition plans for clients.
- Offering advice on how to stay healthy and providing support to help clients with their progress.
- Overseeing the consultation calendar to ensure efficiency.
- Simplifying important information for clients and explaining the benefits of staying on a healthy diet.
- Helping establish short and long-term goals.
- Ensuring that you stay updated on the latest nutritional diets and trends.
- Teaching the public and other health specialists about nutrition through articles and group seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutritional science, dietetics, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a professional nutritionist.
- In-depth knowledge of biochemistry, research methods, and human physiology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A critical thinker with outstanding interpersonal skills.