Roles and Responsibities
Seeking an experienced person to manage day-to day office functioning with overall responsibility that includes the management of employees assignments, work schedules, employees work assessment, employee coordination, project handing, project supervision and part of administrative responsibilities of a team of 10-15 employees.
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Completes reasonability testing and information validation prior to circulating findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to team and stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
- Supports back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- Works closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices.