We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Skills Required & Responsibilities:
Mandatory skills -PHP (CodeIgniter)
- String core PHP Hands on experience.
- Strong Expertise in CodeIgniter Framework .
- Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for Core PHP projects.
- Hands on experience with any E-commerce website.
- Good debugging skills .
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in PHP, MVC Frameworks and good technology exposure of Codeigniter Opencart or any cms added advantage.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX will be preferred.
- Prior experience in payment gateway or education ERP domain is a plus.
- Should have very strong knowledge of Core PHP
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules .
- Collaborate with engineers, PMs and designers, to quickly ship new front-end experiments.
- Take on tough design and product problems while working cross-functionally across design and engineering to polish the product experience.
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.