We are looking for 2+ years experienced printer Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting scheduled checks and maintenance of all printing equipment of a facility.
- Providing support to end-users in troubleshooting and resolving printer problems (LaserJet/ inkjet/ ink Tank/ All in one printers/ Plotters/Dot-matrix)
- Printer spare resource capability
- Detecting malfunctions, hardware failures, etc. and refurbishing the same.
- Checking the ink levels in the printer cartridges on a daily basis.
- Attending training activities on new software and equipment and implementing the same in the organization.
- Appropriately handling laser printers and other repair equipments.
- Ensuring that the maintenance and service activities do not hamper the daily working of the commercial facility.
- Checking whether the papers have been appropriately placed and fixed in the printers for printing.
- Repairing defects and replacing parts of the printers.
Skills and Specifications
- Should have excellent written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge in the Computer hardware field.
- Ability to effectively manage time and complete all delegated work within the specified time.
- Sound understanding of all hardware and software related issues of printers.
Education and Qualifications
- .Bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree or diploma in mechanical engineering or any other related field of study with about 2 to 3 years experience of working as a printer technician.