Public Relation Officer (PRO)
Public relations officers in health care settings are responsible for maintaining the desired image of a health care facility in the public eye. As such, they must be knowledgeable about the internal workings of the facility and must also be aware of its strategic objectives. Having good people skills and strong interpersonal communication skills are also paramount to being successful in this type of role. A strong network of media contacts and having exceptional persuasive writing skills can also be an asset.
- A public relations representative fields questions about new services, exciting developments and advances in treatment options, expansion efforts, cutting-edge equipment, specialties and high-profile medical trials and undertakings.
- Act as point of contact between the Hospital and Patients
- To build good relationship with the patients.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- 1-2 Years of experience
- Male/ Female
- Age limit should be 35 years
- Willingness to change the Job location as per the requirement
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Any Graduation