We are looking for a Python/Django Developer who will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance efficient applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django Web Framework with minimum 2-3 years experience.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Working knowledge of MongoDB and MySQL
- Angular experience (latest are preferable)
- Fair understanding of building RESTful APIs platforms.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of github, JIRA, GSuite.