• 4+ years of QA work experience.
• In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based & Mobile applications. Familiarity with SDLC, quality standards and test methodologies.
• Should have in-depth knowledge and experience in Automation Testing, Test Planning, Test Cases, Preparation, Execution and Reporting.
• Experience in Functional, Integration, Regression & Compatibility testing.
• Translate business requirements and user stories to Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Scenarios.
• Experience in using defect-tracking tools.
• Analyze root causes of issues and provide corrective actions.
• Interact with developers and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner.
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills.
• Attention to details.
• Able to think out of the box scenarios.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be proactive & a good team player.
• Should go the extra mile in order to complete the tasks assigned.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.