- Organize & control the QA testing process.
- Plan, coordinate, and control various test activities.
- Improve test methods and test tools.
- Manage the testing team – track, guide & mentor.
- Work with partner companies to manage the outsourced quality aspects of the product.
- Ensure documentation of the test cases, defect & certification reports.
- Definition and monitoring of quality goals.
- Ensure high-quality features are built in the product.
- Assist in L2 simulation of issues reported in live instances – when issues were not simulatable by support team.
- Testing expertise amongst all aspects of testing – Functional-Manual, Functional-Automation, UI/UX, Performance, Security (basics), Mobile apps, API testing, technical validation.
- Project & test management expertise
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of test management tools & techniques.
- Expertise in healthcare will be an additional benefit
- Technical skills will be an additional benefit.
- Testing certifications will be an additional benefit.