Restaurant Manager- salary 25000/- ( slightly negotiable for competent candidates)
- Conducting regular trainings and supervise restaurant staff Create staff schedule & duty roster to ensure appropriate staffing
- Track stock supplies and equipment forecast needs and oversee ordering as necessary Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize expenses Address customer needs comments and complaints Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health safety and sanitation standards Ensure all employees are working within outlined operating standards Report on financial performance inventory and personnel
- Qualifications Bachelors degree in Hospitality & Hotel Management
- preferred 4 to 6 years of experience in restaurant operations required
- Ability to obtain and maintain the high standards in the restaurant
Working knowledge of general restaurant operations including personnel management food planning and preparation and purchasing
Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English, Malayalam and Hindi.
Excellent leaderships skills
Demonstrated ability to man
2-4 years’ experience in similar role plus good food presentation skills.
Well versed in spoken in Hindi is essential