- Develop high quality Ruby code for web applications.
- Understanding of core concepts like OOP, design patterns, algorithms and how to run Ruby on a production server.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to accomplish tasks on agile processes.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and compatibility.
- Multitask seamlessly, always maintaining a positive attitude and a client-first mentality.
- Incorporate engineering best practices, methodologies standards in all deliverables.
- Build customer facing technology products for global customers.
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience and Maximum 6 years in software design development Experience working on cloud platforms such as AWS.
- Experience with Ruby Rails framework.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concept Should have a good understanding of design patterns.
- Strong knowledge on Rest API, SOAP, CSV, JSON and XML Experience in relational databases and data modeling.
- Experience with designing and rolling out distributed systems at medium scale.
- Experience in agile teams with working knowledge on how work gets from ideation to production.
- Strong focus on clean code and robust design with a focus on reusability and iteration.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills