- – Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- – Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- – Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- – Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- – Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- – Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- – Selling and promoting reservation services.
- – Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- – Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as tour tickets, travel insurance, or upgraded seats/accommodations.
- -Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation