We are hiring candidates for the role of sales manager. The company have openings in trivandrum and cochin Trivandrum-1 no.s cochin-1 no.s • Achieving business goals and revenue targets. • Overseeing daily operations and setting performance objectives. • Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts. • Achieving the business target and planning, ensuring products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards. • Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed. • Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports to management. • Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions. • Experience in handling govt tenders (Gem) preferred for TVM candidates.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills