Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
• Min 2 – year experience in IT company dealing with website sales and Digital Marketing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
• Experience in managing and directing sales team to achieve targets
• Exceptionally talented to find leads and closing deals
• In depth knowledge about sales processes and documentations