– Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience on Cloud Security with clear understanding of SAP PaaS&SaaS Offering and fundamentals of Security Architecture.
-The candidate should have:
– Knowledge of Various environment in BTP (Cloud Platform) from SAP with a clear understanding of the difference between them.
-Experience of Cloud Cockpit (BTP Cockpit, IAS & IPS Cockpit) and various features available
-Practical / hands-on experience (in Live system / Client exposure) on at least 1 type of SAP SaaS Product (e.g. SuccessFactors or SAC etc.)
-Practical / hands-on experience in Live system (Client exposure) on SAP Platform Security and Role Based Security concept in at least 1 type of BTP Platform Environment (e.g. Cloud Foundry)
-Experience to set up Trust Configuration (SAML or OIDC) & Cloud Identity Authentication in BTP platform level should be considered as a plus
– Knowledge of at least one integration scenario with Cloud Cloud (e.g. BTP & SAC Integration) architecture.
– Should be able to define Security design approaches and provide recommendations to clients for SAP Cloud Projects
– Certifications such as: CCSP, CCSK or any Cloud security certification a plus
– Clear Understanding of On-Premises SAP system Security knowledge
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong Team management skills
– Experience with incident management, problem management, change management process
-Basic understanding of “Rise with SAP model in SAP Cloud portfolio
Should have clear understanding of:
-Various Cloud deployment models (Pros & Cons) o Cloud Terminologies o Commercial Models
-Concept of Identity Propagation & Identity Federation in Complex Cloud / Hybrid Landscape Architecture and practical experience would be a plus
– Concept of Microservices, UAA, XSUAA, IDP
– Knowledge of corporate identity management tools and implementation of SAML for single sign on between SAP and non-SAP applications
-Knowledge of securing APIs between SAP and non-sap applications using SAP Cloud Platform API Management (APIM)
-Concept of Launchpad services in Cloud consumption scenarios