We are hiring SAP Solution Manager (SAP ALM) consultant with deep expertise in SAP Solution Manager especially ChaRM (Change & Release Management). If you are an enterprising individual with excellent attitude and a desire to succeed, you are welcome to apply for this position.
This role will work on the implementation and support of SAP Solution Manager to large global clients. As a consultant, you should work as a trusted advisor to clients on SAP ALM especially ChaRM. We offer good benefits, an excellent work environment, a high potential for career advancement alongside experienced technology leaders.
- 5 – 7 years of design, implementation, configuration, support and upgrade experience in SAP Solution Manager (v7.1 and v7.2), especially ChaRM.
- Proficiency in all key SAP Solution Manager modules
- Good knowledge of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Focused Solutions
- Solid understanding of SAP implementations, ALM, SAP release and Change management processes/best practices, SAP Activate, Agile Scrum, Dev Ops.
- Full Life Cycle experience, working with development teams to support SAP Transports including organization/bundling, dual maintenance/retrofit and object conflict issue resolution
- Experience in working with development, testing and functional teams to plan and execute the release and import of SAP Transports through testing phases and during the cutover rehearsals, go-live and hyper-care phases of the release.
- You will be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and operations of SAP Solution Manager implementations as a SAP ALM consultant expert
- Manage SAP Solman Implementation from top to bottom starting with change management and project planning, to physical transports of changes from the development environment into the productive environment.
- Customization and operation of key SAP Sol Man modules: – Change Request Management (ChaRM), Change Control Management System (CCMS), Change Transport System (CTS+), Test Management, Solution Documentation, Business Processes Modelling, Business Process Change Analysis, Business Process Monitoring
- Ability to work independently across time zones with global teams with limited supervisor support
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, strong consulting experience, client management skills, analytical skills and solutions consultant mind-set
- Demonstrate a great attitude towards people, solutions, customers and work
- Should be able to present and interact with the stakeholders.
- Seeks out and accepts feedback, is a proactive learner, takes on tough assignments to improve skills, keeps knowledge and skills up to date, turns mistakes into learning opportunities