Role and Responsibility:
• To design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
• To generate wireframes.
• To design, develop, test and implement an Android application as well as continue production of new versions of the application.
• To design solutions independently.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
• Work closely with product design UX to develop a new client experience
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
• Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
• Hands on experience in JAVA/KOTLIN.
• Good knowledge of interface builder, Core animation, and Object-oriented concepts.
• Functional knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.