Job brief :
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
• Write “clean”, well-designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary Requirements
• Proven software development experience in PHP & Symfony or any other MVC Frameworks
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• Btech/Mtech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Candidates should be comfortable with Linux, Subversion, Git and other tools .
•Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming.