JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake Assigned Calls/ transactions and ensure compliance to quality regulations and maintain effective relationships with clients within timelines.
- Coordinate with internal and external clients and provide assistance on phone and resolved all queries.
- Ensure optimal level of customer services and collaborate with clients, for all requests.
- Maintain knowledge on all Mortgage , technical information and resolve all issues in transactions and perform correction where require.
- Administer and collect metrics on processes and data points to improve all processes.
- Documents all transactions on an everyday basis and collate metrics from various associates and prepare appropriate reports.
- Monitor all data entry operations and ensure compliance to timeframe.
- Work cohesively in a team, share knowledge , support and train on the job, ensure and maintain effective professional relationships with staff.
- Comply and Perform quality check assessment on all processes of various associates.
- Coordinate with team members and ensure achievement of all team objectives and goals.
- Analyse all issues of internal and external clients and provide resolutions for same.
- Manage everyday work activities as assigned by the supervisor appropriately.
and perform any other task assigned at work.
- Voice Trained, Neutral oral and written communication skills.
- Prior record in BPO, Mortgage process, Finance background is a plus
- Good track record of task execution, performance and accomplishments
- Ability to work effectively with staff and external clients and organization.
- Motivated and required to work with US/UK based clients in different time- zones on shift timings (including night shift)